After more than one and a half years of closure, the park reopened its gates in May this year. Voted as the best and the biggest waterpark in Europe for six years in a row, the waterpark boasts 15 spectacular attractions.
This incredible themed park is inspired by Thai culture and set in a tropical paradise with lush, green, and tranquil surroundings that the entire family can enjoy. Siam Park should not be missed when visiting Tenerife.
Situated in the south of Tenerife, Costa Adeje, the park is an adrenaline-packed adventure suitable for all ages. Within its 185 square kilometer grounds, visitors can surf giant waves, slide at top speed from the highest heights or cross through a shark-infested pool.
Here are some of the major attractions that will set your pulse racing.
Tower of Power
If you want to experience the ultimate thrill then make sure you try the Tower of Power. The slide is 28 meters high and you can reach a speed of 80 km/h, while being plunged through a shark tank.
Adrenaline lovers can experience the thrill of zero-gravity at the Dragon. You slide down a vertical funnel in a dingy that has space for four people until you reach the darkness at the bottom, before being ejected out at the end of the ride.
While not exactly thrilling, the wave palace is fun for all ages. The man-made waves at three meters high are the biggest in the world and the pool is big enough so everyone can enjoy it.
There are many rides for families of all types. You can find child-friendly versions of the adrenaline-packed rides in the Sawasdee area. Naga Racer, Jungle Snakes, and The Giant are three separate slides that are ideal for children yet still entertaining for all ages.
After the excitement of the adrenaline packed rides, you can chill out and relax at the popular Floating Market, laze on Siam Beach, get to know the sea lions at Sea Lion Island, or while away some time on the lazy river at Mai Thai River.
For a special treat, head over to the Champagne Club or rent out a cabana or private villa for the day, which comes equipped with loungers, towels, private showers, TV, fan, jacuzzi, and a mini-bar.
Siam Park Tickets
You can purchase the tickets from their main site or from us. BUY TICKETS HERE.
These are the ticket options available
- General Ticket: Entrance + Towel and Locker
- Premium Ticket: Entrance + Locker + Towel + 15€ Food Voucher
- All-Inclusive Deluxe Ticket: Entrance + Towel + Locker + Unlimited fast pass access on all attractions + ‘All Inclusive’ service at various restaurants and bars.
*All Ticket options include the free bus service.
Siam Park Location and Transportation
Siam Park is located in Costa Adeje, one of Tenerife’s major tourist areas. Right near to the Siam Mall Shopping Centre, where free parking is also available. You may also park in Siam Park for 4€ per day.
Alternatively, you can use the free bus, which runs every 30 minutes from various locations throughout the south.
The bus is available every 30 minutes between 9:30 until 18:30 (except between 14:00-15:00) from the following dedicated Siam Park bus stops:
- Costa Adeje: CC El Duque, Fañabe Plaza, Ocean Park.
- Los Cristianos: C.C. Pasarela – Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona.
- Las Américas: C.C. Presidente – Shopping Mall, Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
- Puerto de La Cruz: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday
- Los Gigantes: Wednesday
- El Médano, Golf del sur, Costa del Silencio: Monday
Renting lockers and towels at Siam Park
These can be rented at the Floating Market of Siam Park.
- Towel: 3€ (+5€ deposit)
- Small Locker: 3€ (+5€ deposit)
- Big Locker: 5€ (+5€ deposit)
Siam Park Fast Pass
This allows you to go through the fast lane one time for the most popular attractions and therefore saving time by skipping the long queues. Usually, the fast pass is valid from 10:00 to 14:00 or from 14:00 to 18:00 and can only be purchased in Siam Park itself at a souvenir stall.
Other important information
- Bring sunscreen, swimwear, a towel, and some money. The park only allows visitors to bring water and some fruits.
- The ticket will state the day of purchase and can be used once for up to 90 days.
- Siam Park is open all-year-around.
- Opening Hours:
May to 31 October: 10:00 to 18:00
1 November to 30 April: 10:00 to 17:00
4. Address: Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Link to Map