Use of our website is subject to the terms of service listed below:
- Our website content is for general information purposes. It may be changed without any notice given.
- We don’t provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the content contained within our website. You therefore acknowledge that the information provided may contain inaccuracies or errors and we hold no liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any of the information or material on this website is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available throughout this website meets your specific requirements.
- Tenerife Forum contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited unless by our written consent, otherwise this act will be considered copyright theft.
- Unauthorised use of Tenerife Forum may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links provide further information or attribution for content provided by a third party. We carry no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to European Union law.
If you would like to find out more, please use our contact form to get in touch and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our website.